Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution (Mass Market)
for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the book that started it all: Dr. Atkins’ original Diet Revolution. Inside you’ll find the story of how Dr. Atkins personally discovered the incredible effects of a high-protein/low-carbohydrate diet and how it came to revolutionize his thinking on nutrition and health.
Here is proof of how the diet works, why you’ll never feel hungry again, and how you can get started. Imagine eating such foods as steak, eggs, butter—even bacon—and still losing weight! Now with this simple but incredibly effective diet, you can stop counting calories and measuring portions. What’s more, you’ll feel healthier than you ever have before!
Inside you’ll discover:
• Why the Atkins Diet Revolution is not just another fad diet, but the way we were biologically meant to eat
• The alarming truth about carbohydrates: how they are responsible for some of our most deadly modern diseases
• How the Atkins diet differs significantly from other low-carbohydrate diets
• Why you can expect a drop in cholesterol and blood pressure levels even while eating a diet high in fat
• How to achieve your weight loss goal and develop a personal maintenance plan
• Plus sample meals, mouthwatering recipes, answers to the most commonly asked questions, weight charts, and much more!
In this breakthrough book, Dr. Atkins explains why we don’t need just another diet. We need a diet revolution. Now you too can join the millions of others who have become part of this revolution to lose weight, feel great, and reduce their risk of serious illness.
About the Author
Robert C. Atkins (1930–2003) was an American cardiologist best known for his Atkins Diet. He studied pre-med and cardiology at the University of Michigan and Cornell University.