Other Books in Series
This is book number 32 in the J-B Lencioni series.
- #1: The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family: A Leadership Fable... about Restoring Sanity to the Most Important Organization in Your Life (J-B Lencioni #1) (Hardcover): for information about purchasing this book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- #12: The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: The Four Disciplines at the Heart of Making Any Organization World Class (J-B Lencioni #12) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #13: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni #13) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #15: Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable...about Solving the Most Painful Problem in Business (J-B Lencioni #15) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #16: Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators (J-B Lencioni #16) (Paperback): $27.95
- #17: Silos, Politics and Turf Wars: A Leadership Fable about Destroying the Barriers That Turn Colleagues Into Competitors (J-B Lencioni #17) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #27: The Truth about Employee Engagement: A Fable about Addressing the Three Root Causes of Job Misery (J-B Lencioni #27) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #33: Getting Naked: A Business Fable about Shedding the Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty (J-B Lencioni #33) (Hardcover): $24.95
A commemorative edition of the landmark book from Patrick Lencioni
When it was published ten years ago, The Five Temptations of a CEO was like no other business book that came before. Highly sought-after management consultant Patrick Lencioni deftly told the tale of a young CEO who, facing his first annual board review, knows he is failing, but doesn't know why.
Refreshingly original and utterly compelling, this razor-sharp novelette plus self-assessment (written to be read in one sitting) serves as a timeless and potent reminder that success as a leader can come down to practicing a few simple behaviors that are painfully difficult for each of us to master.
Any executive can learn how to recognize the mistakes that leaders can make and how to avoid them. The lessons in The Five Temptations of a CEO, are as relevant today as ever, and this special anniversary edition celebrates ten years of inspiration and enlightenment with a brand-new introduction and reflections from Lencioni on new challenges in business and leadership that have arisen in the past ten years.
About the Author
Patrick Lencioni is founder and president of The Table Group, a management consulting firm specializing in organizational health and executive team development. As a consultant and keynote speaker, he has worked with thousands of senior executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and nonprofits. Lencioni is the author of ten business books with over three million copies sold worldwide. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and four boys. To learn more about Patrick and The Table Group, please visit www.tablegroup.com.