Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the A Royal Spyness Mystery series.
- #1: Her Royal Spyness (A Royal Spyness Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: A Royal Pain (A Royal Spyness Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Royal Flush (A Royal Spyness Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Royal Blood (A Royal Spyness Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Naughty in Nice (A Royal Spyness Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Twelve Clues of Christmas: A Royal Spyness Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Heirs and Graces (A Royal Spyness Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #8: Queen of Hearts (A Royal Spyness Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Malice at the Palace (A Royal Spyness Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Crowned and Dangerous (A Royal Spyness Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Her Majesty's Frightfully Secret Service (A Royal Spyness Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Love and Death Among the Cheetahs (A Royal Spyness Mystery #13) (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: The Last Mrs. Summers (A Royal Spyness Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #15: God Rest Ye, Royal Gentlemen (A Royal Spyness Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
In the days leading up to her wedding to Darcy O’Mara, Lady Georgiana Rannoch takes on the responsibilities of a grand estate, but proving she can run a household just may be the death of her...
If only Darcy and I had eloped! What I thought would be a simple wedding has been transformed into a grand affair, thanks to the attendance of the queen, who has offered up the princesses as bridesmaids. Silly me! I thought that withdrawing from the royal line of succession would simplify my life. But before Darcy and I tie the knot in front of queen and country, we have to find a place to live as man and wife.
House hunting turns out to be a pretty grim affair. Just as we start to lose hope, my globe-trotting godfather offers us his fully staffed country estate. Mistress of Eynsleigh I shall be! With Darcy off in parts unknown, I head to Eynsleigh alone, only to have my hopes dashed. The grounds are in disarray, and the small staff is suspiciously incompetent. Not to mention the gas tap leak in my bedroom, which I can only imagine was an attempt on my life. Something rotten is afoot—and bringing the place up to snuff may put me six feet under before I even get a chance to walk down the aisle...
About the Author
Rhys Bowen, a New York Times bestselling author, has been nominated for every major award in mystery writing, including the Edgar®, and has won many, including both the Agatha and Anthony awards. She is also the author of the Molly Murphy Mysteries, set in turn-of-the-century New York, and the Constable Evans Mysteries, set in Wales as well as two internationally bestselling stand alone novels. She was born in England and now divides her time between Northern California and Arizona.
Praise for Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding
"Lady Georgiana Rannoch is firmly cemented as one of the great fictional sleuths of our time. This is historical mystery at its finest!"—New York Times bestselling author Chanel Cleeton
“Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding, is certain to please new readers and long-time fans of the series alike. The road to matrimony may not run smoothly for Georgie and her darling Darcy, but readers are most definitely in for a rip-roaring good time.”—National bestselling author Anna Lee Huber
"Rhys Bowen leads us on a perilous journey fraught with twists and turns against the backdrop of the Sussex coastline. Full of fascinating characters in a compelling setting, she keeps you spellbound to the very end."—New York Times bestselling author Charles Todd
“Those who cannot get enough of royal weddings will be charmed, as will Anglophiles, and anyone who loves a solid mystery.”—Library Journal (starred review)
“Another stiff-upper-lip novel full of charm, romance, and a smidgen of mystery that's altogether delightful.”—Kirkus Reviews
Praise for the Royal Spyness Mysteries
“Wonderful characters...A delight.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris
“An insightful blend of old-fashioned whodunnit, clever satire and drawing room comedy of errors.”—New York Times bestselling author Jacqueline Winspear
“Brilliant...This is so much more than a murder mystery. It’s part love story, part social commentary, part fun and part downright terrifying. And completely riveting.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Louise Penny
“The perfect fix between seasons for Downton Abbey addicts.”—New York Times bestselling author Deborah Crombie
“Fans of P.G. Wodehouse looking for laughs mingled with some amateur sleuthing will be quite pleased.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Georgie’s high spirits and the author’s frothy prose are utterly captivating.”—The Denver Post
“A smashing romp.”—Booklist (starred review)