Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Jack Ryan Novel series.
- #1: The Hunt for Red October (A Jack Ryan Novel #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Patriot Games (A Jack Ryan Novel #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Cardinal of the Kremlin (A Jack Ryan Novel #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Clear and Present Danger (A Jack Ryan Novel #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: The Sum of All Fears (A Jack Ryan Novel #5) (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: Debt of Honor (A Jack Ryan Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: The Bear and the Dragon (A Jack Ryan Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Red Rabbit (A Jack Ryan Novel #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Dead or Alive (A Jack Ryan Novel #10) (Paperback): $18.00
- #11: Locked On (A Jack Ryan Novel #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Threat Vector (A Jack Ryan Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Command Authority (A Jack Ryan Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
Don't Miss the Original Series Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Starring John Krasinski!
The President is dead. Now, the weight of the world falls on Jack Ryan’s shoulders in this extraordinary #1 New York Times bestseller from Tom Clancy.
At the climax of Debt of Honor, the most devastating terrorist act in the history of the world left the President, the Joint Chiefs, the Supreme Court, and nearly all of Congress dead. Only Jack Ryan, confirmed Vice President mere minutes before, survived to take the reins of a shaken and leaderless country. Now he must rebuild a government, comfort a grieving nation, and become a true leader. Meanwhile, he is surrounded by enemies—both inside the White House and around the world—all of them plotting to destroy an untested President. And bring an already wounded country to its knees....
About the Author
A little more than thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore’s Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October—the first of the phenomenally successful Jack Ryan novels—sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it “the perfect yarn.” From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.
Praise for Executive Orders
“Undoubtedly Clancy's best yet.”—Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“What sets this book apart is that for the first time, Clancy has gotten inside Jack Ryan's head, finally letting us see the real person behind the super-action hero.”—Boston Globe
“A wild ride...Clancy's storytelling gifts are unmatched in the political/military thriller genre. Executive Orders has everything the Tom Clancy lover needs: An unholy pantheon of foreign heads of state, bomber militia men, sleeper assassins, kidnapping terrorists, good men gone bad and bad men gone worse.”—San Francisco Chronicle
“[Clancy's] in top form. Executive Orders is more complex, more thoughtful, more exciting than anything he's written before.”—Detroit News
“There is no doubting the wizardry of his craft...he is the honest-to-God creator of an exciting genre and a consistent producer of books that thunder, absorb, and entertain.”—Los Angeles Times
More Praise for Tom Clancy
“He constantly taps the current world situation for its imminent dangers and spins them into an engrossing tale.”—The New York Times Book Review
“A brilliant describer of events.”—The Washington Post
“No one can equal his talent for making military electronics and engineering intelligible and exciting...He remains the best!”—Houston Chronicle