Red Square: A Novel (Arkady Renko #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Arkady Renko series.
- #1: Gorky Park (The Arkady Renko Novels #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Polar Star: A Novel (Arkady Renko #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Havana Bay: An Arkady Renko Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Wolves Eat Dogs (The Arkady Renko Novels #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: Stalin's Ghost: An Arkady Renko Novel (The Arkady Renko Novels #6) (Paperback): $17.99
- #7: Three Stations: An Arkady Renko Novel (The Arkady Renko Novels #7) (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: Tatiana: An Arkady Renko Novel (The Arkady Renko Novels #8) (Paperback): $17.99
- #9: The Siberian Dilemma (The Arkady Renko Novels #9) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #10: Independence Square: Arkady Renko in Ukraine (The Arkady Renko Novels #10) (Hardcover): $26.99
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • A NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOK • “Sharply, evocatively written and elaborately plotted . . . [Red Square] should find as many friends as did Gorky Park.”—The Washington Post Book World
Back from exile in the hellish reaches of the Soviet Union, homicide investigator Arkady Renko discovers that his country, his Moscow, even his job, are nearly dead. But his enemies are very much alive, and foremost among them are the powerful black-market crime lords of the Russian mafia. Hounded by this terrifying new underworld, chased by the ruthless minions of the newly rich and powerful, and tempted by his great love, defector Irina Asanova, Arkady can only hope desperately for escape. But fate has something else in store.
“Gripping . . . Smith at his best.”—The Wall Street Journal
“A crackling suspense thriller.”—The Boston Globe
“Fascinating . . . powerful.”—The Philadelphia Inquirer
“Absorbing.”—The New York Times
About the Author
Martin Cruz Smith’s novels include Gorky Park, Stallion Gate, Polar Star, Stalin’s Ghost, Rose, December 6, Tatiana, and The Girl from Venice. He is a two-time winner of the Hammett Prize, a recipient of Britain’s Golden Dagger Award, and a winner of the Premio Piemonte Giallo Internazionale. He lives in California.