Wipe Clean Workbook: Sight Words (enclosed spiral binding): Ages 4-7; wipe-clean with pen & flash cards (Wipe Clean Learning Books) (Spiral bound)
This Roger Priddy Sight Words wipe-clean workbook will help your child master the most common words in the English language.
It comes with a dry-wipe pen, perforated flash cards, and 48 pages of activities to help build their reading and writing confidence.
• Recognizing high-frequency words, such as the, and, and is, is one of the building blocks of early childhood literacy, key to increasing a child's accuracy, speed, comprehension, and fluency when learning to read
• Colorful photographs and illustrations make practice enjoyable
• Each of the 44 sight words has a page of writing and reading exercises
• The wipe-clean activities are a boost to any child's confidence—mistakes can simply be wiped away
• There are 48 flash cards—one for each word—and some blanks to write your own practice words
• The spiral binding means that pages lie flat for ease of use, and there are even tips for good handwriting habits.
A fantastic tool to help elementary school kids learn to read and write.
About the Author
Roger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful nonfiction early learning books. Bestselling titles include First 100 Words, Bright Baby Animals, and Alphaprints: ABC. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
Priddy Books are ..."visually delightful with an interactive element." - School Library Journal