The bestselling Bible handbook of all time with millions of copies sold, the Halley's Bible Handbook makes the Bible's wisdom and message accessible to everyone.
The beloved and classic Bible companion has been thoroughly updated, while retaining its time-honored features and Dr. Halley's highly personal style, to offer even greater clarity, insight, and usefulness.
Whether you've read the Bible many times or never before, you will find insights that provide a firmer grasp of God's Word and an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and geographic settings in which the story of the Bible unfolds. Written for both mind and heart, this completely revised, updated, and expanded edition features:
- All-new maps, photographs, and illustrations
- Contemporary design
- Practical Bible reading programs
- Helpful tips for Bible study
- Fascinating archaeological information
- Easy-to-understand sections on how we got the Bible and on church history
- Improved indexes