Sixty-Six Books. One Story. All About One Name.
Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion movement, The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible and encourages you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
This edition has been set in the exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface, increasing readability without sacrificing portability. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- 6 compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture guide you to treasure Jesus
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Single-column text
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- NIV dictionary-concordance
- Two ribbon markers
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface
- 9.5-point print size