Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Whether you want to wander the cobblestone streets of a medieval village, seek out the coolest districts in Berlin, or check off a bucket list of iconic landmarks, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Germany has to offer.
With some of Europe's finest lakes and no fewer than 16 national parks, this country is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. But Germany is also synonymous with art and culture – experience it all at the world-class galleries and museums that fill the country’s towns and cities. Our recently updated guide brings Germany to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods. DK Eyewitness Germany is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Germany you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Germany’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Germany, from Berlin to Munich, Saxony to Hesse
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony, Thuringia, Southern Germany, Munich, Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Western Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland, Hesse, North Rhineland-Westphalia, Northern Germany, Lower Saxony, Hamburg and Bremen, Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Only visiting Berlin? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Berlin.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.