Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Rosato & Associates Series series.
- #1: Everywhere That Mary Went CD Low Price (Rosato & Associates Series #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $14.95
- #2: Legal Tender (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Rough Justice (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Mistaken Identity (Rosato & Associates Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Moment of Truth (Rosato & Associates Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Vendetta Defense: A Rosato & Associates Novel (Rosato & Associates Series #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: Courting Trouble (Rosato & Associates Series #7) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.95
- #9: Killer Smile: A Rosato & Assoicates Novel (Rosato & Associates Series #9) (Paperback): $16.99
- #10: Lady Killer (Rosato & Associates Series #10) (Large Print / Paperback): $25.95
New York Times Bestseller
“Scottoline fans and first-time readers will love this tale of dueling twins.”—Cosmopolitan
In the eighth compelling legal thriller in #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline’s Rosato & Associates series, twin sisters become enemies as a clash between good and evil ensues—but it’s a conflict that ends with a grisly murder and one sister racing to save her life.
Lawyer Bennie Rosato is fighting the battle of her life—against her own twin. The action starts innocently enough, with a stolen wallet, but in no time events escalate, and Alice Connelly wreaks havoc that can be created only by a dead ringer.
Connelly tries to destroy Bennie’s law firm, Rosato & Associates, and then strikes at her very heart—which just happens to be otherwise engaged by a handsome, hunky stranger with the perfect amount of chest hair.
But when a brutal murder occurs, Bennie realizes that the stakes have turned deadly. And the face of evil looks like her own.
About the Author
Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and award-winning author of more than thirty-two novels. She also co-authors a bestselling non-fiction humor series with her daughter, Francesca Serritella. There are more than thirty million copies of Lisa's books in print in more than thirty-five countries. She lives in Pennsylvania with an array of disobedient but adorable pets.