Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Little House Chapter Book series.
- #2: Pioneer Sisters (Little House Chapter Book #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Animal Adventures (Little House Chapter Book #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Laura & Nellie: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Christmas Stories: Reillustrated Edition: A Christmas Holiday Book for Kids (Little House Chapter Book #5) (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: School Days: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #6) (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Christmas Stories (Little House Chapter Books: Laura (Prebound) #10) (Prebound):
Join the original pioneer girl in this Little House chapter book, adapted from Laura Ingalls Wilder’s beloved classics. Illustrated with beautiful new black-and-white artwork, this repackaged edition includes bonus material such as games, activities, and more!
Laura Ingalls and her bulldog, Jack, have been together for as long as she can remember—and he’s no ordinary dog.
Jack travels with Laura and her pioneer family all the way from the Big Woods of Wisconsin to the West. He protects them from wolves, cattle that go astray, and sometimes even a friendly neighbor. And he can always help Laura find her way home.
About the Author
Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867–1957) was born in a log cabin in the Wisconsin woods. With her family, she pioneered throughout America’s heartland during the 1870s and 1880s, finally settling in Dakota Territory. She married Almanzo Wilder in 1885; their only daughter, Rose, was born the following year. The Wilders moved to Rocky Ridge Farm at Mansfield, Missouri, in 1894, where they established a permanent home. After years of farming, Laura wrote the first of her beloved Little House books in 1932. The nine Little House books are international classics. Her writings live on into the twenty-first century as America’s quintessential pioneer story.