$50 for Path to Publishing Members • $100 for Non-Members
Saturday, April 29, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Includes morning beverages, lunch with faculty, and a closing wine and cheese hour on the patio
Join us at Book Passage for an inspirational, information-filled workshop featuring some of the Bay Area’s finest authors, editors, and publishing experts. The day will include educational panels and plenty of time for networking. Several of the Path to Publishing Program’s top mentors and experts will be on hand.
Some of the areas covered will include:
- How to structure your idea into a book.
- Writing a winning (and useful) book proposal.
- The importance of an author platform and how to build one.
- Gleaning what an agents and publishers (and the public) are looking for
- Understanding the opportunities and process for alternative and self-publishing
- Morning beverages, lunch with faculty, and a closing wine and cheese hour on the patio
For information contact Sam Barry: 415-927-0960, ext. 256; or email@example.com.