The threat of Dead Moon Circus is so great that the outer planet Guardians return to fight alongside their compatriots. But with Usagi now coughing up black blood as well, are they too late? And to make things worse, Queen Nehelenia's servant Zirconia casts another curse upon Usagi and Mamoru, sending them both back into childhood. However, Helios whisks away their spirits to Elysion, where they manage to break free and return to their true forms. After they rejoin their companions, the final showdown against Queen Nehelenia herself begins Will the Sailor Guardians and Tuxedo Mask manage to save Earth and Elysion before the Queen transforms them into eternal realms of nightmares?
This new edition of Sailor Moon features:
- An entirely new, incredibly accurate translation
- Japanese-style, right-to-left reading
- New cover art never before seen in the U.S.
- The original Japanese character names
- Detailed translation notes.