Amidst the chaos caused by Usagi and Chibi-Usa's body swap, courtesy of the Amazoness PallaPalla, the Sailor Guardians primary concern remains Mamoru's illness and its possible link to the newcomers in town, the Dead Moon Circus. The Amazonesses and their circus animal lackeys go after the guardians one by one, tempting them with false visions. However, each of the Sailors manage to defeat the enemy after their inner selves show them their individual heart crystals and new weapons. Meanwhile, it is still a toss-up who the young maiden is that Elysion priest Helios seeks: She who shall find and unlock the Golden Crystal that will save Earth, Elysion, and Mamoru
This new edition of Sailor Moon features:
- An entirely new, incredibly accurate translation
- Japanese-style, right-to-left reading
- New cover art never before seen in the U.S.
- The original Japanese character names
- Detailed translation notes