Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way: Sustainable Success for the Creative Entrepreneur (Paperback)
If you've started a business, you know that the journey toward success can be both invigorating and confusing, so where can you find advice that is practical and focused but still as playful and passionate as you are? Look no further than this book, which combines solid business expertise with a right-brain perspective that inspires creativity and innovation. Jennifer Lee's fresh, empowering approach emphasizes taking action and continually improving to achieve extraordinary long-term results.
"Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way" offers real-world-tested techniques that can benefit all sorts of businesses, whether you're a sole proprietor running a coaching practice, a crafter looking to license products, a wellness professional with a team of employees, or any creative soul making a meaningful difference with your work. You'll discover how to:
* assess your business's unique "ecosystem"
* build your brand and attract, engage, and keep ideal customers
* develop new income streams that better leverage your time and resources
* promote your products and services with authenticity and ease
* grow your team (virtual and in-person) and manage staff and vendors
* establish infrastructure and procedures to keep operations running smoothly
* carve out vital white space to pause, reflect, and celebrate