So that’s what she means! So that’s what he’s thinking!
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Whether married or single, with a group or on your own, this all-in-one participant’s guide offers you eye-opening insights and practical tips for understanding the opposite sex. Use this participant’s guide as a companion with any, or all of, the following:
· For Women Only (book and/or DVD study),
· For Men Only (book and/or DVD study), and
· For Couples Only (using both For Men Only and For Women Only books and/or the For Couples Only DVD)
For years, men and women have seen great life change as they used these groundbreaking books in small groups, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and premarital or marriage counseling. Now this participant’s guide makes the content even more illuminating.
Get ready to know “the other half” in a whole new way!
About the Author
Shaunti Feldhahn is a popular public speaker, best-selling author, and nationally-syndicated newspaper columnist. She holds a graduate degree from Harvard University, and applies her analytical skills to helping figure out what makes people tick.
She and her husband, Jeff, are well known authors of such books as For Women Only and For Men Only. They are active leaders in their Atlanta-area church and the parents of two children.
Jeff Feldhahn is the president and CEO of World2one, a tech company that he helped found in 1999. Also an attorney, he graduated from Harvard Law School and has worked at law firms in New York and Atlanta specializing in corporate law and nonprofit organizations. Shaunti and Jeff are active leaders in their church and enjoy encouraging married couples toward greater intimacy with God and each other.