The Only Joke Book You'll Ever Need
- Nine Jokes about Heaven and Hell
- Eight Jokes Just for Kids
- Nineteen Jokes Definitely Not for Kids
- Six Jokes about Lightbulbs
- Seven Jokes about Bars
- The World's Only Funny Knock-Knock Joke
Plus alternate versions, roasts and toasts, historical footnotes, tips on telling jokes, and much, much more.
About the Author
Don Steinberg has contributed to the New Yorker, GQ, Harper's, McSweeney's, Spy, Entertainment Weekly, the New York Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, and other publications. He lives in Pennsylvania.