All anti-aging programs talk about importance of exercise. Exercise builds muscle mass, improves balance, prevents bone loss, and boosts energy. In addition, it can help relieve stress and promote a regular sleep schedule, which in turn have a rejuvenating effect. But exactly how much and what kind of exercise do you need to stay young inside and out? Based on proven, scientific research, The Anti-Aging Fitness Prescription gives you an easy-to-follow step-by-step program to keep your mind and body sharp.
The Anti-Aging Fitness Prescription includes:
• an easy and effective total-body workout plan designed to keep your body as strong and flexible as a teenager
• recipes and meal plans to supplement your workouts for maximum results
• simple techniques to manage your stress and get enough sleep to boost your mental agility and keep your brain young
• quick tips to rejuvenate your skin, hair, and overall image to show off your new younger-looking self
• an eight-week activity map and nutrition diary to help you stay on track, and more!
The Anti-Aging Fitness Prescription is your key to getting fit, boosting your energy level, improving your mental acuity, and staying young in mind, body, and spirit.
For more information, visit www.antiagingfitnessrx.com.
About the Author
Peck is a freelance photographer.
"...plenty of quick tips on everything from nutrition to working off stress. [The Anti-Aging Fitness Prescription is] easy to read and full of common-sense, objective information." --Seattle Times & Seattle Post-Intelligencer
"Age-proof your body with these stay-young secrets from The Anti-Aging Fitness Prescription." --Quick & Simple