For more than fifteen years, Robin Sharma has been quietly sharing with Fortune 500 companies and many of the super-rich a success formula that has made him one of the most sought-after leadership advisers in the world. Now, for the first time, Sharma makes his proprietary process available to you, so that you can get to your absolute best while helping your organization break through to a dramatically new level of winning in these wildly uncertain times.
In The Leader Who Had No Title, you will learn:
• How to work with and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
• A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
• The real secrets of intense innovation
• An instant strategy to build a great team and become a "merchant of wow" with your customers
• Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enough to lead your field
• Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy, and balance your personal life
Regardless of what you do within your organization and the current circumstances of your life, the single most important fact is that you have the power to show leadership. Wherever you are in your career or life, you should always play to your peak abilities. This book shows you how to claim that staggering power, as well as transform your life—and the world around you—in the process.
About the Author
ROBIN SHARMA, LL.B., LL.M., is one of the world s top leadership experts. He is the author of eleven major international bestsellers, including Who Will Cry When You Die? and The Greatness Guide. Robin Sharma is the founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a leadership training firm with clients such as Coca-Cola, FedEx, IBM, Microsoft, GM, Nike and Panasonic. His website, robinsharma.com, is one of the most popular personal success destinations on the Internet, and he is an enormously popular blogger. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
"The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma is ...filled with good advice on how stand out as a worker, no matter what your position may be. " Bookviews