Top 25 Must-See Sights. Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Chicago.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Classic Chicago, from Frank LloydWright’s home to Lincoln Park’s 1,200 acres
• Essential museums, from the Art Institute to the Museum of Science and Industry
• The dish on local restaurants and culture
• Hot nightlife, from River North to Lakeview
• Tours of Chicago’s finest architecture
• Travel tips, from the “El” to O’Hare
• The best of the ’burbs
Insider Tips • Expert Advice
The author: Mick Sinclair has made a career of homing in
on the nooks and crannies of America’s largest cities. He has
authored guidebooks to San Francisco, New York, and
Miami, among other destinations.
About the Author
Mick Sinclair has written guidebooks to places including California, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Scandinavia. His writing career began in 1980 with reviews and features on music, film, books, and contemporary culture.