The million-copy bestseller is finally in paperback!
In this groundbreaking book, Suze Orman, the nation’s go-to expert on all things financial, investigates the complicated, dysfunctional relationship women have with money.
With her signature mix of insight, compassion, and soul-deep recognition, Suze Orman equips women with the financial knowledge and emotional awareness to overcome the blocks that have kept them from acting in the best interest of their money–and of themselves. At the heart of the book is The Save Yourself Plan: a streamlined five-month program that delivers genuine long-term financial security. But what’s at stake is far bigger even than money–it’ s about every woman’s sense of who she is, what she deserves, and why it all begins with the decision to save yourself.
In addition to The Save Yourself Plan, you’ ll find inside
• a thoughtful analysis of the causes and effects of reckless financial behavior
• a persuasive argument for change that is free of shame and blame
• the 8 qualities of a wealthy woman
• a challenge to value yourself fully in all aspects of your life
• new information to help you grasp the impact of recent economic changes on your life right now and for the long term
• a thrilling, inspiring depiction of what it means to be in control of your financial destiny
Download Suze Orman’s free Money Tool iPhone applicaton in the iTunes store.
About the Author
Suze Orman, America's most recognized expert on personal finance, is also the author of Women & Money; The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke; The Laws of Money, The Lessons of Life; The Road to Wealth; The Courage to Be Rich; and The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom.
“A one-woman financial advice powerhouse . . . She’s playing a vital role in the financial education of many people.”—USA Today