THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE
Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work."
- Powerful strategies for tackling each section of the exam
- Key tactics for cracking tough Games question sets
- Tips for pacing yourself and prioritizing challenging questions
"Everything You Need To Know for a High Score."
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning questions, many based on actual exams (with the permission of the Law School Admission Council)
- Expert instruction and lessons for each LSAT section
""Practice Your Way to Perfection."
"- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- 4 additional full-length LSAT practice exams online
- Drills for each area, including Reading Comprehension and Writing"
Plus, with "Cracking the LSAT, Premium Edition" you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge: "
"- Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
- Multi-week study plan guides
- Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips
- Special "LSAT Insider" bonus section packed with information about the admissions landscape, legal job market, law school rankings and ratings, and more.
About the Author
Adam Robinson has lived in a bunch of different cities, but that probably doesn't matter.