THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT--including 2 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
"Techniques That Actually Work."
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
"Everything You Need To Know for a High Score."
- Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
- Thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
- Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
"Practice Your Way to Perfection."
- 2 full-length CAT practice exans with online score reports and answer explanations
- Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help assess your scoring range
- Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
- Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
- Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus option LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring.
About the Author
Martz attended Dartmouth College and Columbia University before joining The Princeton Review in 1985 as a teacher and writer.
Adam Robinson has lived in a bunch of different cities, but that probably doesn't matter.