THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the revised AP Chemistry Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
The AP Chemistry course and test are undergoing major changes, with a new version of the exam debuting in May 2014. Inside "Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam," you'll find:
- 2 full-length practice tests (with detailed explanations) that include the new multiple choice and constructed response question types
- Expert subject reviews for all test topics that reflect the changes to the 2014 AP Chemistry exam, including newly-incorporated test topics and "Big Ideas" organization
- Practice drills at the end of each chapter
- Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
- A comprehensive list of key chemistry equations and constants.
About the Author
Foglino is a graduate of Columbia University but he remains convinced that he learned everything he ever needed to know in junior high school.