THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Math Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to perfection on the quantitative portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 200+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Step-by-step strategies to master every type of math question on the GRE, including tricky Quantitative Comparison, All-That-Apply, and Numeric Entry questions
· Helpful review of the math basics, algebra, and geometry you'll need on the Math section of the GRE
· Glossary of common terms to brush up on your math vocabulary
· Summary of important triggers to maximize your test-taking time
About the Author
Doug French was a PGCE Tutor at the University of Hull, UK. He was a former Chair of the Mathematical Association's Teaching Committee and he regularly contributed to the Mathematics Association's Magazine.