THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of elections, political parties, institutions of government, constitutional underpinnings, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, and more
• Glossary of key U.S. Government and Politics terms
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Useful strategies for cracking the free-response section
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Tom Meltzer has taught for The Princeton Review for over 11 years. He is one of several authors of The Best 331 Colleges and has written numerous tests, manuals and other materials for Princeton Review courses.
Paul Foglino has also taught for The Princeton Review for more than a decade and has authored tests and materials for many of its courses, most recently for the MCAT.
Paul and Tom are also musicians; they perform together in a band called Five Chinese Brothers.