THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Physics C Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Expert subject reviews for all test topics
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Comprehensive overview of both the Mechanics exam and the Electricity & Magnetism exam
• In-depth review of key calculus-based physics concepts
About the Author
Steve LeDuc has been teaching at the university level since the age of 19. He currently holds the position of National Director of Research & Development for Hyperlearning, the Medical Division of The Princeton Review.