Compare, measure, and marvel at the amazing sizes and shapes of baby animals from the cupcake-sized Emperor penguin chick to the clumsy three-foot tall elephant calf. Find out fun facts about animal families and lifestyles — how many siblings they have, the groups they live in, and their habitats. Real-Size Baby Animals includes a wealth of absorbing facts kids can take away to impress school pals and teachers alike.
- Big bites of information alongside feature boxes and snappy facts ignite the curiosity of young readers
- Pull-outs, notes, and captions reveal the changes in fur, coloring, and anatomy that occur as animals grow
- Amazing images grab attention while the lively writing style, fun facts, and text provide plenty to absorb
- Each spread shows a measuring scale and actual-sized animal features so youngsters can see for themselves how small the animals are at birth and how big they grow
- Measurements of humans and familiar objects are given to aid comparison