- Make your trip to southern Italy unforgettable with illustrated features, 14 maps, and nearly 200 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
- Top experiences & attractions
- Practical advice for getting around
- Easy-to-read color maps
Explore Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi, and beyond
- Discerning Fodor's Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
- "Word of Mouth" tips from fellow Fodor's travelers
- Illustrated features on Capri's famous boat tours, Naples's beautiful historic quarter, and the spectacular Amalfi Drive
- Best museum-going, beachcoming, and shopping
- Spotlights on seafood, archaeology, wines, and hikes
Opinions from destination experts
- Fodor's Campania-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
- Frequently updated to provide the latest information.
About the Author
Fergal Kavanagh has taught in Italian State schools, the British Council and the University 'L'Orientale', Napoli, Italy. He is co-author of Team Up in English, a text book for the lower secondary school, published by ELI (2008, new edition 2011). His website www.tuneintoenglish.com (nominated for a 2012 ELTons Award) and travelling Roadshow promote the use of songs as his preferred method of teaching.