From veteran puzzle editors Mel Rosen, Victor Fleming, and Bonnie L. Gentry comes the second omnibus edition of Casual Crosswords. If you think puzzle-solving should be relaxing rather than nerve-racking, this is the book for you. No chunky erasers, heavy reference books, or prescription tranquilizers needed here. Just grab a pencil and leave the rest to us. Here's what you'll find inside:
- 200 puzzles with straightforward themes, recognizable words, and no gimmicks or wordplay
- Subtitles that help you catch on to the puzzles' themes
- Clues with helpful hints such as 2 words, hyphenated, and abbr.
- A solving tip on every puzzle page that relates specifically to that puzzle--but many of the tips can be applied to all crosswords
- For each puzzle, a freebie--an optional "giveaway" answer printed upside down and on a different page (to remove some of the temptation)
Style: Middle of the Road.