If it’s on the CSET, it’s in this book. With Cracking the CSET, you can
• Master strategies that will help you ace Subtest I, II, III, and Writing Skills
• Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
• Learn the most important CSET vocabulary words with our Key Terms lists
• Review tons of useful information about reading and literature, history and social science, science and math, and human development and performing arts
• Understand the correct answer with detailed explanations for every drill and practice test question
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.