The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences--it's an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review's subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in "MCAT General Chemistry "includes:
- Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
- Examples of general chemistry questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
- Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
- A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
- Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
"MCAT General Chemistry Review" also includes:
- A complete glossary of general chemistry terms
- A general chemistry formula sheet.
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.