The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences--it's an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review's subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in "MCAT Organic Chemistry Review "includes:
- Full-color illustrations and diagrams
- Examples of organic chemistry questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
- Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
- A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
- Bulleted summaries for quick review
"MCAT Organic Chemistry Review" also includes:
- A complete glossary of organic chemistry terms
- A summary sheet of chemical reactions.