10 Simple Steps to a Higher Score—in Less Than 1 Week!
Crash Course for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition is designed for the student who has put off studying until the last minute. It details the most critical tools and rules students need to get a good score with only limited prep time, and includes:
· 10 strategies you can quickly learn to conquer the GMAT
· Practical and up-to-date information on the what, when, where and how of the next generation GMAT
· Thorough reviews of all Verbal and Math topics
· A comprehensive overview of the all-new Integrated Reasoning section
· Dozens of practice questions with comprehensive answer explanations to help you master key techniques
About the Author
Cathryn Still received a bachelor's degree from Trinity University and a master's from the University of Texas. She joined the Princeton Review in 1990, starting as a teacher, and ultimately moved into Management, where she has served as Managing Director of Graduate Programs since 1997.