If you need to know it, it's in this book.
Winning admission to optometry school is a challenging and competitive endeavor, and scoring well on the Optometry Admission Test (OAT) is a critical part of your profile as a competitive applicant. The Princeton Review's Cracking the OAT contains everything you need to know to tackle the Natural Sciences, Reading Comprehension, Physics, and Quantitative Reasoning sections of the exam. It includes:
- Access to 2 full-length practice tests
- An extensive review of Physics, covering electricity, mechanics, kinematics, and more
- Strategies for the Math, Reading, and Science sections
- Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the OAT
- Key strategies to help you make it through the toughest sections
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.