If you need to know it, it's in this book.
Winning admission to dental school isn't easy, and scoring well on the DAT (Dental Admission Exam) is a critical part of your profile as a competitive applicant. The Princeton Review's Cracking the DAT contains everything you need to prepare for this important test, including:
· Access to 2 full-length practice DAT exams
· Extensive reviews of General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension, and the Quantitative subjects
· A full-color, 16-page reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, and concepts for each section of the DAT
· Strategies for the Math, Perceptual Ability, and Reading sections
· Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the DAT
· Answers and explanations for every practice question
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.