If you need to know it for the new, next-generation GMAT, it’s in this book. Verbal Workout for the New GMAT, 3rd Edition includes:
• Tons of drills (with more than 150 practice questions & detailed explanations) to show you exactly what to expect on the Verbal section of the new GMAT, covering Sentence Corrections, Reading Comprehension, Arguments, and the Analytical Writing Assessment
• Proven strategies for writing a strong essay
• Tips and tricks to help you effectively manage your time on Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension questions
• Detailed, comprehensive explanations for every practice question
• A special bonus section introducing the changes to the new GMAT, including the brand-new Integrated Reasoning section
About the Author
Doug French was a PGCE Tutor at the University of Hull, UK. He was a former Chair of the Mathematical Association's Teaching Committee and he regularly contributed to the Mathematics Association's Magazine.