Internationally recognized psychic and star of A&E’s hit show Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal, Chip Coffey shares his personal story of discovering his gift at a young age and offers valuable advice for nurturing and embracing psychic ability.
NO one knows more about psychic kids than Chip Coffey, and no expert on psychic kids is better known throughout the world. These kids are widely misunderstood, misjudged, and misdiagnosed. In Growing Up Psychic, Chip Coffey offers indispensable information for anyone who interacts with these extraordinary youngsters—parents, educators, medical professionals, mental health clinicians, members of the clergy, paranormal investigators—and adults who faced the challenges of growing up psychic.
In Growing Up Psychic, drawing on his firsthand experience and the true stories of kids he has worked with and helped, Chip Coffey shows you how to:
• Determine if a child is really psychic—as opposed to simply imaginative or
• Identify the different kinds of psychic abilities kids (and adults) might have
• Gain control over when and how psychic information is received
• Safely connect with others in the psychic community
• Deal with skeptics and disbelievers
“Read Chip Coffey’s book to learn about an astonishing, inspiring, unexplained propensity of the human mind.”
—from the foreword written by Dr. Raymond Moody, author of Life After Life