THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP World History Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive subject reviews of core AP World History concepts, covering six major historical periods
• Strategies for cracking all of the essays: document-based, change-over-time, and comparative
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.