THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP U.S. History Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• In-depth reviews of key terms and concepts, such as economic, social, and political trends, organized by time period (17th through early 21st centuries)
• Practice drills for every content review chapter
• Detailed coverage of both essay types
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Tom Meltzer has taught for The Princeton Review for over 11 years. He is one of several authors of The Best 331 Colleges and has written numerous tests, manuals and other materials for Princeton Review courses.
Paul Foglino has also taught for The Princeton Review for more than a decade and has authored tests and materials for many of its courses, most recently for the MCAT.
Paul and Tom are also musicians; they perform together in a band called Five Chinese Brothers.