THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS.Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT with 2 full-length practice tests, coverage of all GMAT topics, and extra practice online.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- Diagnostic exam sections to assess where you stand
- Over 180 additional practice test questions sorted by difficulty
- Complete subject review of all GMAT test topics
- Drills for every section, from data sufficiency to reading comprehension
- Step-by-step instruction on the Integrated Reasoning question types
- Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Plugging In The Answers for raising your score
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 2 additional full-length practice exams
- Instant score reports for all multiple-choice questions
- Full answer explanations & free performance analysis
- Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
- Informational updates on the Integrated Reasoning section.
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Martz attended Dartmouth College and Columbia University before joining The Princeton Review in 1985 as a teacher and writer.