THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Expert subject reviews for all GRE test topics
- Drills for each test section--Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essays
- Key strategies for tackling Text Completion, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparison, and other question types
- Practical information & general GRE strategies
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 2 additional full-length practice exams
- Instant score reports for online tests
- Full answer explanations & free performance statistics
- Step-by-step explanations for the toughest GRE questions
- Downloadable study guides, grad school & program profiles, and searchable advice section, and more.
About the Author
Doug Pierce is a tutor and GMAT testing expert. In addition to classroom and one-on-one teaching, Pierce has also written several test preparation books.