If you need to know it, it's in this book. The 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Spanish Subject Test includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Access to all-new online listening drills for realistic practice
· Key strategies for all question types, including Sentence Completion, Paragraph Completion, and Reading Comprehension questions
· In-depth review of key vocabulary and grammar skills to help improve your score
· Tons of sample problems and drills
About the Author
George Roberto Pace is a native Spanish speaker who moved to New York City at the age of two months, where he grew up and attended Hunter College High School. He received his B.A. from Oberlin College in 1988, and he currently resides in Chicago, where he is Director of the Princeton Review of the Great Plains.
Bill Ennist is the Assistant Director of College Counseling and a Spanish instructor at Rye Country Day School in Rye, NY, where he has worked since 1993. He received his B.A. in Economics/Spanish from Union College, and an M.A. in Spanish Literature from Yale University. He lives in Connecticut with his wife and two children.