If you need to know it, it's in this book. The 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Chemistry Subject Test includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
· Review of all essential content, from chemical equations to kinetcis to electron configurations
· Helpful study lists of key lab equipment and a cheat sheet of important equations
· Key strategies that will help maximize your score
· Tons of sample problems and drills with detailed explanations
About the Author
James L. Flowers, M.D., holds a medical degree from Harvard Medical School. He owns and operates the Flowers Medical Clinic in Milwaukee, where he is a board-certified specialist in internal medicine with a special interest in pain management.
Theodore Silver, M.D., is the creator of the country's leading MCAT preparatory course, offered by The Princeton Review. He holds a medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine, and currently teaches at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
The Princeton Review has prepared more than 100,000 students for MCAT success with courses, books, and online support.