If you need to know it, it's in this book. The 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Math 1 & 2 Subject Tests includes:
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations (2 each for Levels 1 and 2)
· Comprehensive review of all topics on each SAT Math Subject Test
· Practice problems for every subject type covered on the tests: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability, Matrices, and Pre-Calculus
· Step-by-step strategies and tips for solving even the toughest problems
· Thorough integration of TI-80 graphing calculator techniques
About the Author
Jonathan Spaihts was born in 1970. He is a graduate of Princeton University, and by pure coincidence works for The Princeton Review as a teacher, researcher, and writer. In that capacity he has helped to develop Princeton Review courses for the SAT I, SAT II, and a number of other standardized tests.