If you need to know it, it's in this book. This revised and updated second edition of Cracking the Praxis provides everything you need to succeed on the Praxis Series teacher certification exams. It includes:
• Practice exams, drills, and comprehensive answers and explanations for the Praxis PPST and PLT Exams
• Helpful review of the most popular Praxis II Subject Assessment Tests, including Elementary Education, Business Education, English, Math, Social Studies, and Earth and Space Science
• 9 full-length practice exams in the book—2 each for Reading, Writing, and Math for the PPST, and 1 each for Grades K-6, 5-9, and 7-12 for the PLT
• Access to 2 additional full-length Praxis II Practice Tests (Elementary Education; Business Education) online
• Tons of sample problems and drills with detailed answers and explanations
About the Author
Sliter joined The Princeton Review in 1994 after graduating with a degree in Quantitative Economics and Decision Sciences at the University of California, San Diego.