If you need to know it, it’s in this book! The Princeton Review's Cracking the GED, 2013 Edition, includes
• A thorough review of all the subject matter most likely to appear on the test
• 2 full-length GED practice exams
• Detailed explanations for every question, including practice test questions
• Expert advice on writing a top-scoring essay
• Techniques like Backsolving and Process of Elimination to help you save time
About the Author
Martz attended Dartmouth College and Columbia University before joining The Princeton Review in 1985 as a teacher and writer.