A book club just for you.
Customized to your reading tastes and interests.
Chosen by your own personal shopper.
Here’s how it works:
- We discuss what you like to read.
- We watch for just the right new books.
- You will be charged for the books at the time of shipping.
- All books are fully returnable (but most readers are usually very satisfied!).
Register for the Aunt Lydia Book Club >>
Give it as a gift!
The Aunt Lydia Book Club makes an exceptional gift. Here are some unique ideas:
- The best in travel writing for globetrotters & armchair explorers.
- Buzz-worthy novels for fiction lovers.
- The latest thrillers & mysteries for at-home sleuths.
- The finest cookbooks for friends who just can't stay out of the kitchen.
- Super fun and educational picture books for inquisitive toddlers.
- Books for students away at school: novels for English majors, cutting-edge nonfiction for science majors, art books for art majors, etc.
All gifts will include complimentary gift wrap and a thoughtful note.
Most customers choose monthly gifts, but we can send bi-monthly, or even quarterly—whatever works best for your vision and budget.
If you want to send someone an ongoing gift, we'll work with you to make sure your friend or loved one receives just the right books. We can also arrange one-time gift baskets. Just let us know what you have in mind, and we'll work to make your vision the perfect gift!
For more information about the Aunt Lydia Book Club, email club director Jeri Stoeber at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 927-0960 ext. 1.